Are you Ready to Export?
Do you want to grow a resilient business?
Are you eager to find new customers in new markets, but don’t know how?
Does the idea of selling your products or services overseas sound like a risky proposition?
We’re Deborah and Vickie and we’re here to give you and your company the skills and confidence to do business overseas.
We’ve combined our specialist expertise in international trade and business skill development to offer a unique training and development programme to get your organisation and staff quickly up-to-speed selling in the international marketplace.
And, we have fantastic involvement from the Clydesdale Bank, so we can reach you near your Scottish base, and you can hear from them how to reduce financial risk when trading overseas.
Your exporting and business skills learning journey
Are you Ready to Export? blends business skill development with exporting processes:
Training and Development Stages:
|Prepare to Export|
Apply your learning in your company using our specifically developed Export Toolkit.
Involve your teams in your progress.
Share your successes with your company and your course mates.
|Customer Service Excellence|
What’s in it for you?
Growing your business through exporting your products or services requires a commitment of time, staff resources and realignment of operations. Are you Ready to Export? will:
A wee bit about us:
Deborah Begbie, Export Clarity Ltd.
• 17 years’ international business development experience working in Canada, USA, UK
• Life Sciences & Technology, Food & Drink, Creative Industries, Manufacturing
Vickie de Vries, Growth Avenue UK
• 25 years’ experience in management, HR training & development in the UK, UAE
• Food & Drink, Financial Services, Logistics, Construction, Public Sector
Liz Devine, International Trade & Lynne Anderson, Treasury Solutions, Clydesdale Bank Plc
• Specialist trade units (i.e. Trade Finance, Treasury)
• Lynne has 20 years banking experience, 10 of those in the Treasury role where she assists clients in protecting their profit margins against Foreign Exchange fluctuations.
• Liz has over 30 years banking experience involving international trade products and trade finance including risk assessment of how companies do business with overseas suppliers/buyers.
• Clydesdale Bank recently committed to lending £400m to Scottish SMEs over the next three years, part of its £6bn UK pledge
Are you Ready to Export?
Dates, time, venue and costs for our next scheduled program:
Contact us to be kept up to date of new dates & venues:
Tel: 01383 695034